Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Top 10 Greatest Break Up Songs for Girls

You are probably reading this because your boyfriend just broke up with you and you’re looking to:
a)      Find sad love songs so you can cry into your ice cream, OR,
b)      Find empowering break up songs to lift your spirits and show that guy you deserve way better than him anyway.
If you answered (b) then this is the list for you.  When I get dumped I want something – anything – to make me feel better.  Whenever I feel like my broken heart will never heal, music always seems to help.  So for you ladies who can’t stop thinking about your ex and need a little emotional release, here are my top 10 greatest break up songs for girls. 
Turn up the speakers, grab your hairbrush (to use as a microphone of course!) and let the healing begin…
10.  I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor:  This is the classic “I don’t need you anymore,” female power ballad.  This song has survived so long because it gets to the heart of what we women want to feel after a break-up.  You don’t want to get your ex back – you want to kick him to the curb!
9.  I Don’t Need a Man by the P***Cat Dolls:  Stop the crying, lift your head up, and realize that you are strong on your own.  Nobody really needs a man to make them happy.
8.  Stronger by Britney Spears:  Whether you like her or not, Britney knows about bad relationships.  This song has a good message about pulling through and coming out of a break up even stronger than before.
7.  You Oughta Know by Alanis Morissette:  This angst-ridden song is rumored to be about Alanis’ own break-up with Dave Coulier (of “Full House” fame).  Whatever the inspiration, if you’re still feeling bitter about your ex-boyfriend then this is the song for you.
6.  Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson:  When you just want to move on and the relationship wasn’t that great to begin with, crank up this Kelly Clarkson hit. 
5.  Rolling in The Deep by Adele:  So many reasons to love this song - soulful singing, a great beat and touching lyrics.  It touches on a longing for a lost love without being too sappy or sad.
4.  Fighter by Christina Aguilera:  Christina is one of my favorite strong woman singers.  Sure, she started out singing fluffy pop numbers (aka “Genie in a Bottle”) but she has really come into her own.  This song beautifully shows how even the hard times, like a bad break-up, can make you a better person.  Dealing with ex boyfriends is never fun, but you can use this hard time as a learning experience. 
3.  Survivor by Destiny’s Child:  When I want to belt out a song, I turn to Destiny’s Child.  Three strong women showing you that you don’t need a man to be happy.
2.  Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood:  Getting dumped is awful.  But getting dumped and cheated on is the absolute worst.  In this break up song, Carrie Underwood says what every woman who has even been cheated on is thinking.  “Don’t mess with me or I’ll bash in your car.”
1.  So What by Pink:  Out of the top greatest break up songs for girls, my pick for number one is this super rocker empowering song by Pink.  Written after a break-up with her husband, this song is the epitome of what every girl who has gotten broken up with wants to feel.  For those of you still holding out hope to get your ex back, Pink actually did get back together with her hubby after this song was written.
So put down the ice cream, start singing along and let these great break up songs for girls lift your spirits.  It will get better – I promise. 

10 comments:

  1. My name is JOHN MARY am from USA; I want to personally thank a great spell caster (Dr. Ofure) that helps me to bring back my lover in just two days. It was like dream in my eyes when i see my man comes back to me with the help of Dr. Ofure the great spell caster. I want to use the opportunity to tell the people on this site that Dr. Ofure is good man and very kind person being sent by God. So if you are in any relationship problem Dr. Ofure is available to help you he did mine so he can do yours no matter what the problem is Dr. Ofure is capable and as such i have contacted fake spell caster they all eat my money and tell me a lot of story but when i contacted Dr. Ofure he restored all that i have lost back to me. Here is his contact e-mail: spellcast5temple@yahoomail.com .OR CALL HIM THROUGH HIS MOBILE: +2348108978213

    ReplyDelete
  2. my boyfriend of 5 years let me for another girl because i accuse him of seen another girl and since then i have been trying to get him but he refuse to come back to me,he was not responding to my call or email and he even unfriend me in facebook and he told me that he is done with me.i was searching on the internet for help and i saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and i explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me and guarantee me of 3days that my ex will come back to me and to my greatest surprise the third day a great miracle fell on me and my ex come back to me on the third day and he beg me for forgiveness onimalovespell@gmail.com i will continue to publish his name because he is my Savior and we are about to get married.if you need him to help you Email onimalovespell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. After 1/5 year relationship with my boyfriend, he changed suddenly and stopped contacting me regularly, he would come up with excuses of not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my sms and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started catching him with different girls several times but every time he would say that he love me and that he needed some time to think about our relationship.But cannot stop thinking about him so i decided to go online and i saw so many good talk about this spell caster and i contact him and explain my problems to him.He cast a love spell for me which i use and after 2 day, my boyfriend came back to me and started contacting me regularly and we moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We eventually got married and we now have been married happily for 3 years with a son. Ever since Dr.Kumar of spellcasttemple@gmail.com helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before.You can also contact this spell caster and get your relationship fix Email: SPELLCASTTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greeting to any body that is reading my comment, All Thanks goes to dr.trust, i was married to my husband, and we were living fine and happy. it come to an extend that my husband that use to love and care for me, those not have my time again, until i fined at that he was having an affair with another woman, i try to stop him,all my effort was in-vain sadly he divorce me and went for the woman. he live me with two of our kids, i cry all day, i was in pains, sorrow and looking for help. i was reading a news paper, i saw how dr. trust help people with his love and reuniting spell. so i decided to contact him and explain my problem to him, he did a love spell that make my husband to come back to me and our kids and never think of the woman. this man is god sent to restore heart break and reunite relationship. may the lord be your strength and continue to use you to save people relationship and any problem they encounter contact him for help ULTIMATESPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM. i promise you that, he will but a smile on your face and make you feel happy. good luck. or ULTIMATESPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete

  5. I am posting on this site on how a great Dr.help me bring back my ex husbandr after 9 months of divorce with two kids. I love him so much,so a friend of mine clara introduced this Dr to me who also help her. he did a spell to bring him back within 24 hours, now we are together no more fight and argument. my lover now loves me more than any thing in the wolrd Thank for helping me bring back my husband to me. If you need any help like
    1 LOVE SPELL
    2 WIN EX BACK
    3 FRUIT OF THE WOMB
    4 PROMOTION SPELL
    5 PROTECTION SPELL
    6 BUSINESS SPELL
    7 GOOD JOB SPELL
    8 LOTTERY SPELL
    9 COURT CASE SPELL
    contact him via email: (Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com) call +2348156885231 for help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that just with a phone call i made to Dr. Sam, I got my ex
    back to me within 48 hours interval. I had read some stuff about Dr. Sam
    before i called him but i didn't know that all those stuff were so accurate
    until i got my ex back, After getting my ex back i taught it wise to share
    my testimony with every one on this website that Dr Sam is a real and
    powerful spell caster that rebuild any broken relationship or marriage with
    love spell. Do feel free to Contact Dr Sam via email: ( okokakspellhome@gmail.com
    ). Or WhatsApp him on +2349060421250

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe that just with a phone call i made to Dr. Sam, I got my ex
    back to me within 48 hours interval. I had read some stuff about Dr. Sam
    before i called him but i didn't know that all those stuff were so accurate
    until i got my ex back, After getting my ex back i taught it wise to share
    my testimony with every one on this website that Dr Sam is a real and
    powerful spell caster that rebuild any broken relationship or marriage with
    love spell. Do feel free to Contact Dr Sam via email: ( okokakspellhome@gmail.com
    ). Or WhatsApp him on +2349060421250

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Osasu for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 2months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr Osasu, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced me to Dr Osasu a true Spell Caster. In less than 24 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. Osasu for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. email: Drosasu25@gmail. com WhatsApp Number: +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete
  9. Strong And Powerful Love Spell To Win Your Ex Back.. I have decided that i am going to spend the whole day on the internet just to make sure that a lot of people are able to read this my testimony about Dr.happy who is a powerful spell caster from Africa, After been abandon by my lover i was so lonely that very day that i decided to go through the net for some relationships tips, I never knew that this was the road map that will secure the return of my lover. After reading a lot of tips on how to restore my relationship in a more better way i discovered that Dr.happy has a lot of recommendation than other spell casters, So with this i had my mind made up that Dr.happy was the right person for the job, And i contacted Dr.happy through his details which i saw on the internet and i was so happy that i chose to work with Dr.happy because his work was 100% perfect and the spell brought my lover back to me with fast relief you can also contact him for help now email.. happylovespell2@gmail.com
    Website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/
    Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband and I have been married for over 10 years. We met when I was 18 and he was 21. We’ve been through a lot emotionally together. There were several HUGE fights and painful situations in our marriage, but we always seemed to come out stronger on the other side. Out of the blue my husband just sprung the divorce talk on me, I was totally depressed until I found Dr.Todd website online and I ordered for a Love spell. You won’t believe my husband called me at the exact time this spell caster finished his spell work in 48hrs. I was totally amazed! He is wonderful and his spells work so fast. His Email: manifestspellcast@ gmail. com manifestspellcast.wordpress.com
    WhatsApp:+1 604 901 9747

    ReplyDelete